DUE TO THE NC MANDATE, CUSTOMERS MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE RESTAURANT FOR SERVICE.
Updated December 1, 2020
- A face covering will now be required in all indoor settings if there are non-household members present, regardless of the distance away.
- Under previous executive orders, face coverings were required indoors only if people were within 6 feet.
- Under this executive order, face coverings continue to be required in public outdoor settings if individuals are unable to maintain 6 feet of social distance with non-household members.
- In indoor gyms and fitness facilities, face coverings are now required when people are exercising.
- In restaurants, guests are required to wear face coverings at their table unless they are actively eating or drinking.
The executive order’s face covering requirements are now enforceable by law enforcement against individuals.
- Under previous executive orders, face covering requirements were enforceable only against businesses or organizations that failed to enforce the requirement to wear face coverings. Law enforcement continues to have this authority under this order.
We have reopened our restaurant on a limited basis (see Dine-in Services below for details).
We will continue offering No-Contact pick up services upon request. Delivery will be done on an "availability" basis. If the delivery option appears on the online ordering app, it is currently available for the 5 mile radius. If it is not appearing as an option, please call the restaurant to make sure we are able to deliver for you. Otherwise, feel free to use Uber Eats or Door Dash.
Please remember to be kind, not only to one another, but to those who will be serving you. This is our first time operating under the strict guidelines required by numerous departments of Government, and we're trying to stay ahead (or at least) up to date with all that is going on. We are human, and may overlook or miss something in our postings. If we do, please bring it to our attention so we can look into it and if it needs to be added, or deleted, we can add it. Some things, like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, washing your hands and using sanitizer are common sense, so we may not mention those in every post.
For your safety and that of others,
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless pick up options, do not enter the restaurant.
•If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless pick up options. (see below for information)
•If you have any questions about the North Carolina Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE RESTAURANT, AND DURING ALL TIMES WHILE YOU ARE NOT CONSUMING FOOD OR DRINK! NO EXCEPTIONS!
HOW THIS WORKS:
For Dine-In (with our without reservations):
You may now enter the restaurant and wait at the front door. Or - When you arrive at the restaurant, stay in your car and call us to let us know you are here. If you are requesting a table, we will request your contact number and will call you back when we have a table ready for you to be seated at.
Outdoor tables are NOT a first come-first seated basis. We will seat you at either indoor or outdoor table based on your preference and availability. Please remember to social distance, wear your mask while waiting for a table.
Reservations are recommended but not necessary.
PICK UP SERVICES: